S H Decorators Ltd rose out of the ashes of S.P.Hore Painting Contractors Ltd who, through their managing director Steve Hore, have 45 years experience of supplying painting services to the construction industry.
S H Decorators Ltd have a wide area of expertise and have developed close ties with the well-known and major Construction companies working on commercial construction sites throughout the South West.
Projects include both new works and redecoration and are varied, reflecting our wide client base such as housing projects, churches, listed buildings, schools, colleges, hospitals, offices, public houses, factories and other commercial premises. Please see our photos of some of the work we have completed.
S H Decorators Ltd only employ local experienced labour ensuring that we can deliver a quality service and complete projects to a programme, on time. We are proud to offer apprenticeships to young entrants into the industry who serve their training whilst completing recognised qualifications within the industry standards.
To Our Customer,
- We will provide quality and service at all times.
- We will complete contracts on time every time.
- We will use only top quality tradesmen.
- We will offer loyalty, commitment an value for money at all times.
To Management and Office Staff,
- Our aim is to help everyone to grow stronger and achieve personal and professional goals which they never thought possible. Training will be provided wherever needed. The office atmosphere will always be relaxed but focused and it is our belief that people become more creative in a professional but relaxed, friendly environment. We believe in loyalty and rewarding our staff in the hope that it is returned.
To Our On Site Employees,
- Training will be given when required to help painters improve their skills. We are a Health and Safety focused company and training will be provided. Continuity of work will be provided to employees throughout each year. We will offer excellent rates and pricework to all. We are very loyal to our on site employees and hope that it is returned.
Health and Safety